All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
GTI front bottom spoiler
goranot:
Having a MK5 Front GTI conversion done and been advised I can have a spolier fitted on bottom of bumper and also a splitter of some sort..presume this is standard on all GTI's..unfortunately the original vortex spoiler doesn't fit..hence have to get replacement bottom spoiler
Is it best to get both colour coded or just the Bumper GTI spoiler..car is reflex silver..Your opinions/advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
V1K0 805 903 H9 B9 (Bumper Lower GTI Spoiler)
V1K0 807 110 9B 9 (Additional part to the GTI Lower Spoiler)
182_blue:
The Edition 30 bottom looks a bit better imo :happy2:
joesgti:
+1, ed30 splitter is deeper than std gti splitter :happy2:
MAT ED30:
but costs an arm and a leg £200 ish
goranot:
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on April 14, 2009, 04:35:14 pm ---but costs an arm and a leg £200 ish
--- End quote ---
That is exactly why I didn't go for it..way too expensive for the difference .. Do I need to get both colour coded or just the one..advise will be appreciated
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version