Make a donation

Author Topic: First Post! I <3 My GTI!  (Read 4925 times)

Offline mixit

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
  • NEVER GROW UP
Re: First Post! I <3 My GTI!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 08:22:06 pm »
Looks very nice m8. Nothing personal but Iv'e always found the Q7 to be one of the most intimidating motors on the road.
Really don't like em or see the point, but has been said, anyone with Corrado history has gotta be a top bloke.   :happy2:

Welcome to the forum.... BEWARE OF THE SLOPE !  :wink: I'm still standing at the top and resisting the pushes.  :grin:

Offline J5BWS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 4
  • I love my Golf me!
    • Anon Studio Limited
    • Email
Re: First Post! I <3 My GTI!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 08:27:22 pm »
Looks very nice m8. Nothing personal but Iv'e always found the Q7 to be one of the most intimidating motors on the road.
Really don't like em or see the point, but has been said, anyone with Corrado history has gotta be a top bloke.   :happy2:

Welcome to the forum.... BEWARE OF THE SLOPE !  :wink: I'm still standing at the top and resisting the pushes.  :grin:

Thanks matey!

No offense taken, it's mazing how many people have made similar comments about the Q7, I convinced myself I needed 7 seats, I don't!  I tried selling it (almost Pxing it for a Scirocco!) but Q7 values have plummeted, so I've basically given it to my Dad to drive!  I'm going to sell it in a couple of years and I'm hoping it will be my Porsche deposit!!!