All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What's the opinion on this??

<< < (8/13) > >>

Moschops:
Ryan,


Might have to pop round and see this, looks a very nice fit too. :happy2:

winrya:

--- Quote from: Moschops on April 25, 2009, 12:57:03 pm ---Ryan,


Might have to pop round and see this, looks a very nice fit too. :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Not a problem mate.  I'd hold off until ive got the sub sorted for the full effect :smiley:

On the subject of subs.  How much difference is there between 12" subs?

I've seen this one for example http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/spkr0_4.asp which is £50 delivered and rrp at £120.  Do you guys think this will sound okay??

I went to bass junkies yesterday and he was suggesting this one http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/mb-quart-dwg-304 which is £180 with a box.   Does it really justify the extra cost??  I just want to increase the bass a little so i can take some of the train off the standard speakers?

I remember the missus having a little 100W sub (factory fit) in the boot of her punto sporting a few years back and that sounded awesome to me, surely the £50 above will be reasonable?

Cheers

Ryan

Wolfie:
Will this have the same effect on the MFD2 or is just on the RNS510?

If it does then will be interested in the GroupBuy obv subject to ££££.

Cheers

winrya:

--- Quote from: Wolfie on April 27, 2009, 10:35:56 am ---Will this have the same effect on the MFD2 or is just on the RNS510?

If it does then will be interested in the GroupBuy obv subject to ££££.

Cheers

--- End quote ---

Yea will work with any factory head unit

CocoPops:
All,

I've heard back from bluespot.

They will quote us a group buy price (unknown currently) if we can get 10 people interested.

Thanks,
Lee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version