All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What's the opinion on this??

<< < (9/13) > >>

Wolfie:
Winyra -  Can you still use all the headunit controls as normal or is there a separate set of controls as in the Cleansweep?

Thats great news CocoPops - what numbers are we up to at present?  Will they not commit to a discount figure or % as if its generous then I'm sure more people may be interested   :happy2:

Hedge:
I'm also interested but I have concerns over whether it affects the Bluetooth phone kit at all.

CocoPops:
I asked about pricing, so will report back  :happy2:

winrya:

--- Quote from: Wolfie on April 27, 2009, 12:33:38 pm ---Winyra -  Can you still use all the headunit controls as normal or is there a separate set of controls as in the Cleansweep?

Thats great news CocoPops - what numbers are we up to at present?  Will they not commit to a discount figure or % as if its generous then I'm sure more people may be interested   :happy2:



--- End quote ---

Yes, you use the head unit as normal.  The amp gives you control over gain, low pass and high pass for front speakers, rear speakers and subwoofer.  I'm just beginning to understand what they all do and how to adjust them.  I should hopefully be getting a sub delivered tomorrow and report back as to how it sounds.  At the moment i'm really pushing the bass limit on the standard speakers so im looking forward to being able to deliver the bass from the sub and taking some strain away from the standard speakers.   There is only so much the little standard speakers can do, I was initially blown away by the difference but it seems you just want more and more :smiley:

winrya:

--- Quote from: Hedge on April 27, 2009, 12:34:56 pm ---I'm also interested but I have concerns over whether it affects the Bluetooth phone kit at all.

--- End quote ---

It amps the speakers, doesnt effect anything else, so you should be fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version