All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
any golf gti conversions out there?
tom619:
in swadlincote you say thats not far from me, can you give me an example of their value?
Jules86:
Just buy a GTI?
Never understand a replica?
tom619:
too expensive dude, i got my tdi cheap and i get a good economy out of it, if anything i would get a gt tdi but still out of my price range when i bought my car. nothing wrong with changing the front, back and sides is there? im not going to badge it as a gti so i dont see the harm!
mortygttdi:
Jules86 I think you need to wake up! in this day and age there are people in different situations and alot of people dont have the funds to run a Gti...I for one just got rid of a Focus ST225 for the simple reason "the cost of keeping it" the insurance and cost of buying it are fine for me but filling it up every week was a no no I'd rather spend that little bit more on my family.
Any way this thread is not about the op selling his car and buying a Gti its about spending what hes got and making his car look nicer,
Personally has long has its not badged up has a gti then fair play. I did mine with the full gti kit and it cost a bomb but i wanted my car looking how I wanted it and for me its just spiraled out of control :evilgrin:
I think if you do it have a word with Robbie over on uk-mkiv.net cos he did the replica gti front bumper and said it was very good quality.
Darren
Jules86:
--- Quote from: tom619 on May 16, 2009, 07:57:27 pm ---too expensive dude, i got my tdi cheap and i get a good economy out of it, if anything i would get a gt tdi but still out of my price range when i bought my car. nothing wrong with changing the front, back and sides is there? im not going to badge it as a gti so i dont see the harm!
--- End quote ---
Fair enough mate, as long as its not badged up!
Chill out morty :rolleye:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version