Make a donation

Author Topic: Oooh TC!!  (Read 7536 times)

Offline 08micsta

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 63
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
Oooh TC!!
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:36:31 pm »
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4109926

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Have you tried here for your rims? These are the ones you wanted right?

Mike
No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: Oooh TC!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 01:47:14 pm »
 :drool: :drool: :drool:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 01:53:43 pm »
I do like the Jetta GLI  :love:

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 02:22:22 pm »
i like the red squareback  8)

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 03:56:48 pm »
Yes Micsta they are the Rimmage i want.  :rolleye: Thanks for the heads up i have found a UK supplier to day so will have a price in the next couple of days.  :smiley:
Has anyone got any idea's on how to sneak a few grand past Mrs Top cat without her noticing, especially when my car already has 4 wheels  :mad: :mad: :innocent: :mad: :mad: :sad:

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 04:09:21 pm »
Yes Micsta they are the Rimmage i want.  :rolleye: Thanks for the heads up i have found a UK supplier to day so will have a price in the next couple of days.  :smiley:
Has anyone got any idea's on how to sneak a few grand past Mrs Top cat without her noticing, especially when my car already has 4 wheels  :mad: :mad: :innocent: :mad: :mad: :sad:

gag her and shove her in the boot till you fit the new rims !!!   :innocent:  :signLOL:

I KID I KID !!   :jumpmove:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 04:11:47 pm »

gag her and shove her in the boot till you fit the new rims !!!   :innocent:  :signLOL:

I KID I KID !!   :jumpmove:

I am not going to discount that idea at the moment  :laugh: it would be a go er but she would kick my rear arches in.  :evilgrin:

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 04:13:47 pm »

I am not going to discount that idea at the moment  :laugh: it would be a go er but she would kick my rear arches in:evilgrin:

Genuinly i LOL @ the response !

you could tell here your weheels are bent ? ? !  :rolleye:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 04:32:55 pm »
Those are  :embarrassed: :embarrassed: You car would look the bollocks with those on TC! Get em' sorted, the missus will be ok, just dont tell her till they come!  :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 04:36:21 pm »
Those are  :embarrassed: :embarrassed: You car would look the bollocks with those on TC! Get em' sorted, the missus will be ok, just dont tell her till they come!  :happy2:

thats easy for you to say, you didnt tell us about the closet you were in though did ye. and that ended in tears.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 04:36:31 pm »
Mrs Greenouse has given up now  :signLOL: Just get them and worry about it when youv'e got your grubby's on em  :wink:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 04:37:13 pm »

thats easy for you to say, you didnt tell us about the closet you were in though did ye. and that ended in tears.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Tears of laughter that is  :grin: :laugh: :signLOL:

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 04:38:56 pm »

I nearly choked on my Quiche , its all over the desk  !  :signLOL:  :signLOL:  :signLOL:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 07:11:50 pm »
Nought like a good prank. I have got something in the pipeline to get my revenge, pics will be posted. Hahaha  :jumpmove: :rolleye:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:44 pm »

I nearly choked on my Quiche , its all over the desk  !  :signLOL:  :signLOL:  :signLOL:

Quiche....Quiche!! Is there something  YOU aren't telling us Raj?  :signLOL:
Golf R gone.