All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (3/30) > >>

CocoPops:
Loving it Steve  :happy2:

Glad you could use my slot, made sense.

Will deffo be having it done.

Caz:
that looks ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :drool:  :happy2:  :smiley:

how much was it for your splitter done, do you know?? sorry for asking...

wigit:
steve looks absolutely spot on  :happy2:

JPC:
WOW, looks stunning! ive always thought the "full colour" ed30 rear bumper somehow doesnt look right. the black breaks it all up perfectly now, it really does look stunning mate!

RedRobin:
....

My turn to say stunning!! Just right.

I'm soooo glad you didn't leave the red rim around the zorst! My heart sank when I first saw that pic!

It's much finer than real carbon and I'd prefer it if real carbon looked like that, but.

:happy2: 8) :happy2:

A bit wet for sleeping outdoors tonight. I hope Raccoon gave you enough spare vinyl to make a tent :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version