All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (23/30) > >>

Hedge:
Would the "Phylis" look be available at other Raccoons and would it be the same price?

The reason I ask is that Maidenhead is closer than Southampton.

CocoPops:

--- Quote from: Hedge on May 07, 2009, 08:27:42 pm ---Would the "Phylis" look be available at other Raccoons and would it be the same price?

The reason I ask is that Maidenhead is closer than Southampton.

--- End quote ---

Yep, it should be Hedge.
They'll certainly have the same materials.

Hedge:
Nice. I feel a phone call coming although probably not Carbon Fibre. I think Steel Grey would be best suited to matt or satin black.  :drinking:

Well maybe the mirrors. :ashamed:

Phil Mcavity:
Hedge, id got to Racoon at Durley, because they have had plenty of practice now doing mk5 wing mirrors and have got it down to a T  :happy2:

Good bunch of lads aswell. Neil makes a good cuppa

RedRobin:
^^^^
Yes, I can vouch for Neil's great cuppa too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version