All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (26/30) > >>

matsu:
mr mcavity sir!!.....meant to say loving you car mate.
its looks discreet classy and fcuk off cool!!!

as does RR's!


anyone notice the carbon covered alloys in the pics?? :evilgrin:

matsu

Phil Mcavity:
couldnt stop so with my addition of The RNS510, thought id give this a go, had enough from an off cut so thought lets try it and see.
I quite like it.. :scared:

Greeners:
That does look good Steve!  :happy2:

Is this stuff easy to fit then as I never see any bubbles?  :confused:

Phil Mcavity:
peice of cake Nathan. I have a small sample to bring to Superchips to show you :happy2:.
Lee has found a supplier of this wrap btw. turns out quite cheap  :happy2:

Hurdy:
That looks a tasty dash Steve :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version