All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (6/30) > >>

Golfgirl:
Looking good Steve :happy2:

neo66:
Looks ABSOLUTELY great!!! :jumping: The rear is what I need to do, as the previous owner had the whole bumper colour coded which I dont like!
I will google Raccon later!
Did the price include the carbon material or did you have to buy it???

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: neo66 on April 30, 2009, 06:32:27 pm ---Looks ABSOLUTELY great!!! :jumping: The rear is what I need to do, as the previous owner had the whole bumper colour coded which I dont like!
I will google Raccon later!
Did the price include the carbon material or did you have to buy it???

--- End quote ---
All inclusive Neo :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:
and a Black GTi badge now to follow the trend.

markymark:
Steve that looks fantastic matey, as others have said it really breaks up the red! :happy2:
Money well spent I say!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version