All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Phylis Wrapped at Racoon Hampshire *** NEW FRONT WRAP 6.05.09

<< < (8/30) > >>

Phil Mcavity:
as in any vinyl applications, its removeable and if it does fade from hand contact etc Robin , then if anything it'll protect the gloss underneath from scratch's etc. When i put it on as a test it looked very good and complimented the wing mirrors from a side perspective.  :drinking:

pazz:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on April 30, 2009, 06:46:46 pm ---The rear valance looks so much better now, and it looked good anyway.  :smiley:

The mask is a no-brainer, but the bonnet maybe a wrap to far  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

I dunno I quite like the idea of doing half the bonnet, following the lines of the front mask. Like this:



But I'm a bit concerned as to if the edges will begin to peel after a while.

Phil Mcavity:
The edges are sealed Pazz on application so that wont happen  :happy2:

SteveP:
Looks great Steve  :happy2:

The more and more I see this done the more I want it on mine  :drool:

Hurdy:
That really sets off the car Steve :happy2:

If I were you I'd do the front mask and the pillars but wouldn't do the bonnet. :smiley:

The GTI badge looks mint on the rear too :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version