All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Saying "BYE BYE"
martininwillerby:
Yeh...
Looking forward to hearing what you think of it Mr RR...
I know you'll give us a good account...
I like to hear what you think of the 'Drive' with it been a big car.
As well as your thoughts on the new S Tronic 7 speed box.
And last of all Quattro.
I ended up going for the A4 as you know but with the 2.0T FSI engine, Quattro and S Tronic.
So all in all a very similar car, but bigger.
Martin
RedRobin:
^^^^
I'm looking forward to writing my review but it can't be that of a professional driver or motoring journalist and it is bound to have comparisons with my beloved and much modified GTI.
The 'bigger' car aspect is not likely to excite me and I'm not sure just how much I'll be a quattro fan as it may encourage me to drive faster, but I expect to enjoy the power and I'm very interested in the 7-speed version of S-tronic aka DSG.
It would be interesting for you to drive and compare the new S4 with your A4 version.
:happy2:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version