All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Intake porn..
bacillus:
--- Quote from: chungster on May 02, 2009, 06:26:37 pm ---
what does the GruppeM intake look like???
--- End quote ---
chungster:
:drool: :drool:
RedRobin:
....
GruppeM looks like a carbonfibre python curled up under your bonnet! They do a lot work for BMW. Even I think it's overpriced!
^ Does this give you any further ideas, Jonny?
bacillus:
RR I think your pic shows a hybrid intake made up of the GruppeM with a shortened Neuspeed intake.
tony_danza:
I think Bacillus is right, that's a hybrid - The GruppeM is just a carbon airbox off the standard sytem.
There's a lot of people say the OEM system is acually quite effective, the kind of people who don't sell intakes... Maybe not so much as you start to go into big power, but certainly capable enough with a decent filter.
Jonny, that intake is nigh on carbon boobies - I've a fun sized Mars bar for it!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version