All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Cheapest place to buy the forge Twintercooler

<< < (2/2)

Hurdy:
I'd be all over that at that price TC!!!!!! :jumping:

Mine was over £700 + fitting!!

AwesomeSarah:
Hi Guys
Yes this is an offer price at the moment....
This is only available until the 30th of this month though ;)
We can`t advertise this at all you see on this forum , but glad good news travels fast  :love:
Sarah

bacillus:

--- Quote from: AwesomeSarah on May 06, 2009, 09:10:21 am ---Hi Guys
Yes this is an offer price at the moment....
This is only available until the 30th of this month though ;)
We can`t advertise this at all you see on this forum , but glad good news travels fast  :love:
Sarah


--- End quote ---

I hope I get some comission for advertising this on here for you...   :wink:

AwesomeSarah:
 :love:
Is that enough?  :chicken:
I have also had a chat and fitting would be £99 + VAT too
Sarah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version