All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

BBS Calito 2 piece on a Gti and how much are my Monza II's worth ?

<< < (3/5) > >>

WhiteGTI:
Are they 18s on the blue Golf? Look a tad on the small side?

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 04, 2009, 07:46:11 pm ---I think they would look a lot better in a darker colour.  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Can anyone with photoshop skills do the centres in anthracite and satin black ?

hufcforpromotion:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on May 04, 2009, 07:46:53 pm ---Are they 18s on the blue Golf? Look a tad on the small side?

--- End quote ---

Yes they are 18" rims!

true-blue:
I really can't decide if I like them or not, would look better with the car sitting lower I think.

Was also looking at the 19'' finichi's (?) in the for sale section, looked at them loads of times and not too keen on them on the white car but think they might look cracking on my black 5 door (prefer the oem+ look really but think these 'might' look wicked on a lowered black 5 door)

Top Cat:
If you PM Verry cherry who owns the wheels, he is great with photoshop and can shop both sets of rims on your car if you provide him with a piccie.  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version