All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Is this you TC?
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: SteveP on May 08, 2009, 10:27:11 pm ---
Robin, Greenouse, Flora and I have even ventured in to the R32 den on one of their RR days (and showed them what real power is :P) and survived to tell the tale :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
--- End quote ---
....I think that the R32OC boyz are wanting to invite us to another dyno session - Perhaps someone would like to post a new thread here about it.
AndyS R32:
[/quote]
You need to come along to superchips on the 6th June then Andy. Will make alot of people Red Faced :laugh: :happy2:
[/quote]
Thanks for the invite mate but won't be able to make this one.. :sad:
Awaiting new clutch and still not gonna have final tune on. :happy2:
Hurdy:
Hi Andy :smiley:
How's the twin scroll jobbie :jumping:
I've seen your car parked outside JBS a fair few times over the last 6 months.....anything you want to tell us?
I wonder what JBS could do with one of those on my ED30? :scared:
AndyS R32:
--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 09, 2009, 03:07:27 pm ---Hi Andy :smiley:
How's the twin scroll jobbie :jumping:
I've seen your car parked outside JBS a fair few times over the last 6 months.....anything you want to tell us?
I wonder what JBS could do with one of those on my ED30? :scared:
--- End quote ---
Hi John :happy2:
Car is going well again mate I have just had some uprated valves fitted,cam chains done and some different pistons fitted!
The JE ones I had in slapped like a bitch when cold and I hated it but new ones seem spot on.
Also had a new clutch fitted but it's crap(southbend stage5,now pulled from sale due to lot of problems) so looking into something different.
Hows your motor doing? Any new mods?
You doing Inters this year? :driver:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version