All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Little help with photo shop

<< < (2/2)

madman:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 06:56:31 pm ---Ilyun's car:

[img[http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/mudawana/Numberplateoff.jpg[/img]

Main difference visually is illyun's rims have a matt black finish whereas Greenouse's are glossy.


Guys, I expect to see commission in my account tonight.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---


cheers fella :happy2:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 06:56:31 pm ---Ilyun's car:

[img[http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/mudawana/Numberplateoff.jpg[/img]

Main difference visually is illyun's rims have a matt black finish whereas Greenouse's are glossy.


Guys, I expect to see commission in my account tonight.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Commision for what, saving my photo's?  :P :grin:

gazbutS3:
I like your old paint tin collection :happy2:

RunRabbit:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on May 06, 2009, 06:56:31 pm ---Ilyun's car:



Main difference visually is illyun's rims have a matt black finish whereas Greenouse's are glossy.


Guys, I expect to see commission in my account tonight.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Fixed

Greeners:

--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on May 06, 2009, 10:08:27 pm ---I like your old paint tin collection :happy2:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL: Nice spot hawkeye!



It's the Father-In-Laws garage!  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version