All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Views & Input needed
The wheel man:
Hi Guys.
As some of you know i work for a wheel company in the UK. From time to time we will look at adding new designs to our range but before we do this we need to get the wheel out there to see what the reaction is. Below i have attached 3 images of the same wheel, 1 Hypersilver, 1 Gloss Black with red lip and 1 Matt Black all over.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the design, colours and anything else you can think of.
Thanks :happy2:
Ben
gazbutS3:
very BBSish, I like :happy2:
CocoPops:
--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on May 07, 2009, 12:58:03 pm ---very BBSish, I like :happy2:
--- End quote ---
:signIWS:
matsu:
me 3.
i dont normally like matt black but they look niiiiiiiice!¬
matsu
oldtomo:
All look great to me!
I really like the second picture! 8)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version