All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Front badge - split and carbon wrapped.

<< < (6/8) > >>

Caz:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on May 08, 2009, 09:11:58 am ---so when are you posting me mine?  :chicken:

:grin:



--- End quote ---

2nd did..  :grin:

Ifti:
I may take a go at this - any links to the vinyl on eBay?
Also - does it come off cleanly if you mess it up??
How strong is it - I mean will it wear with weather etc?

tony_danza:
I dunno, RR sent me a sample from his - so I guess he'd be the best person to ask for the actual make/type.

Any external vinyl should be good for 5 years, apparently. Just ensure you get the good, thick stuff with a textured weave - not something with a print of it.

My experience of removing vinyl stickers, they come off very easily and at most just need a wipe with something to cut through any small residue, like glass cleaner.

CocoPops:
Interesting....

Just spoke to the supplier of the Vinyl...

£305+VAT buys you a 10m roll of 150cm wide CF vinyl.

Just think how many badges you could do with that!!

They do sell a 75cm wide roll in lengths of 5,10,25,50m

VC:
so what your saying is someone needs to buy a roll and then sell it off to members in sections?  :innocent:

(...and no i'm not putting myself forward either  :grin:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version