All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

New Stereo in!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Manu_R32:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 07, 2009, 10:17:43 pm ---Doesn't the head unit have its own dimmer setting built in?

My DNX has a screen dimmer in it's settings functions. :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Does it? Dont think I have noticed that!

Nice stero by the way! Looks very different to what every one else would normally get!

vwrascal:
looking good matey   :happy2:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Manu_R32 on May 07, 2009, 10:41:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 07, 2009, 10:17:43 pm ---Doesn't the head unit have its own dimmer setting built in?

My DNX has a screen dimmer in it's settings functions. :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Does it? Dont think I have noticed that!

Nice stero by the way! Looks very different to what every one else would normally get!

--- End quote ---

Yes it does Manu :happy2:

Read the manual! :wink:

Alexander:
Yeah I think mine does as well Hurdy.
Thanks for the comments guys. As I said it will probably eventually get replaced with a double din screen but its good for now. The reason I chose it is because the button locations are similar to the OEM stereo and infinitely variable colours mean you can get a good colour match with the rest of the illumination, just been outside and it looks factory in the dark. Not too bright either so not too worried about the dimmer.

Just trying to get a quote to have my speakers installed that wont need a bank loan! most have been around the £150 mark so far and thats just for the fronts! Going in to a place tomorrow for them to have a look and give me a quote. Next step after getting the speakers in will probably be amping them up it depends how they sound.

VeeDubDan:
I prefer the OEM look too much to ever bother changing my stereo. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version