All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

is this a ronal or bbs Monza II ?

(1/2) > >>

true-blue:
Per title, photo of valve lip for clarification.

Jaywoo-GTI:
Dont know if you can tell the difference that easily as i have a set of 4 bbs's on my car and a spare ronal and i cant tell the difference other than the stamp on theinsid of the rim?

true-blue:
Oh, ok. I thought from what I'd read that the BBS had the valve lip and the Ronal didn't  :rolleye:

BeezerDiesel:
Looking at the condition of the wheels in the for sale section I would guess that they were BBS!
I'm not an expert by any means by they do look like BBS to me by the type of valve.
We need someone with a very recent GTI to confirm as they are almost definately likely to have Ronals.

VeeDubDan:
If it's your wheel just look at the back of the spokes and if it's a BBS wheel it will say it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version