All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Rim choice
tony_danza:
Somone I know has a set of the DOTZ available, look nice in satin black too.
http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/volkswagen/vw-parts/Set_of_Four_18_Inch_Dotz_Roadster_5x112_Alloys-2208-242.html
Boothy:
Those DOTZ ones look nice in the black.........would anyone be able to Photoshop them onto a red GTi tho?
true-blue:
--- Quote from: tony_danza on May 08, 2009, 08:54:16 pm ---Somone I know has a set of the DOTZ available, look nice in satin black too.
http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/volkswagen/vw-parts/Set_of_Four_18_Inch_Dotz_Roadster_5x112_Alloys-2208-242.html
--- End quote ---
They look smart them, how much is 'someone' selling them for and are they in good nick?
tony_danza:
Ahh, I've confused matters here.
I know the owner of VW Speed, Mike, so he is the 'someone' and the link is for the ones he has for sale. They're brand spanking new and nice and light for an aftermarket wheel.
Drop him a line and tell him Mike Roberts sent you, he may well slice a little more off the price. :happy2:
Boothy:
Just found this site that lets you see a range of Dotz/AEZ/Dezent/LG wheels on any car, including the Golf. Might be helpful to someone.
http://www.alcar.co.uk/AlcarKonfigurator/produktion_neu/index.php?site=25&lng=en
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version