All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
anyone know edition 30 0-100 0-60 etc
BMX:
anyone know the 0-60 0-100 and 1/4 mile and top speed times of standard edition 30 please
Hurdy:
I did a 0-60 in 5.66 seconds as stock at GTI Inters in 2007
Also did a 14.32 standing qtr at Santa Pod at 101mph - so basically means 0-100mph in 14 seconds
Bear in mind My car is DSG, which is slightly faster than an equivalent manual. :happy2:
Rich:
Hurdy...
Yours must be remapped to get 5.66 secs on 0-60 ? :surprised:
Hurdy:
--- Quote from: Richi on May 10, 2009, 11:00:59 am ---Hurdy...
Yours must be remapped to get 5.66 secs on 0-60 ? :surprised:
--- End quote ---
No, at the time I was completely bone stock, not even a filter. I remember it very well as I went down the 1/4 mile the same time as Awesomes demo car (which was running 265bhp at the time) and beat it. Mark even phoned back to find out my time as he couldn't believe it either. I've still got the original print out from the day along with the sprint runner up trophy. 8)
Remapped has seen 0-60mph in 5.05 seconds on Vtecs DSG bullet car :smiley:
chungster:
were all these "sub 6 sec" 0-60 times done at GTI Inters tho???
cos 5.05 is bloody amazing for a FWD car, and using normal road tyres (not R888's)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version