All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

One Day, One Car, Two New Mods

<< < (3/11) > >>

SteveP:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on May 09, 2009, 03:18:17 pm ---SUPERB!  :party: :happy2:

need to borrow that lowering stick at some point, your car looks much more aggressive now  :evilgrin:

as for the numberplate, i too would keep it off, you need to speak to pomme on here for the answer  :innocent:

--- End quote ---

I did think about the slidie out plate system but can't be arsed with the work  :laugh:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 09, 2009, 05:06:51 pm ---Looks gorgeous PG  :drool:

Is the mask fitted now or is it temp.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

It's fixed for good, it fits pretty well but like some others I have seen the top sits a little proud  :smiley:

TurboTrev:
Looking good, just the right amount of drop. :happy2:

vwrascal:
stance is great and lovin the grill    :happy2:

TomB:
Looking good, I think I might get some of those H&R springs, will save a fortune on coilovers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version