All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

One Day, One Car, Two New Mods

<< < (6/11) > >>

gulfstream11:
Man that looks sweet.

I,m standard and inspired by nearly everybodys motor on here,yours,Hurdys,RR,s,sh1t nearly the whole membership.I,m just a bit nervous on warranty issues at the mo.Its 14 months old now,going to wait until 2 yrs is up then I,ll start boring ppl with mod threads... :signLOL:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: gulfstream11 on May 09, 2009, 11:46:33 pm ---
I,m standard and inspired by nearly everybodys motor on here,yours,Hurdys,RR,s,sh1t nearly the whole membership.I,m just a bit nervous on warranty issues at the mo.Its 14 months old now,going to wait until 2 yrs is up then I,ll start boring ppl with mod threads... :signLOL:


--- End quote ---

....It'll take more than that to bore us! We look forward to it, especially as there will doubtless be new mods on the market by then.

:happy2: :drinking:

Phil Mcavity:
Looks mighty fine steve, Cant wait to get my alloys re coloured aswell.

Harm:
Lovely!  :happy2:

VeeDubDan:
Goes to show you don't need to pump out £500+ on coilovers to get a great stance.  I'm just getting springs when I come to lower mine  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version