All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

One Day, One Car, Two New Mods

<< < (8/11) > >>

gazbutS3:
nice 1, I saw an S3 with them on and that was slightly lower at the back which put me off a little, but I've seen 2 since that sat level.

How much for the springs and fitting if you don't mind me askin pal

SteveP:
You have a PM  :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: VeeDubDan on May 10, 2009, 09:57:38 am ---
Goes to show you don't need to pump out £500+ on coilovers to get a great stance.  I'm just getting springs when I come to lower mine  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

....True - If it's show rather than go that you are more interested in.

Greeners:
Looks great Steve!  :happy2:

Can't wait to get mine on!  :jumpmove:

SteveP:
^^^ Neither can the Mrs PG as there is a big OSIR box in the middle of my hallway  :signLOL: :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version