All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Remap Exaust System Warning Light

(1/3) > >>

berttie21:
I had my Pirelli edition Revo remapped today, I have just put my foot down pulling on to the motorway and the exaust system light started flashing, obviously this came at quite a surprise so i dropped back to about 60 and after about 2 mins it went away and has not returned?  :scared:

Has anyone any experience on this? As you can imagine with a car that has less than 10K on the clock it is a little concerning as it has happend so quickly after the remap.

I will return it to the remap garage later in the week, and then post a proper review!!

Much appreciated!!

SteveP:
Was it just the stage 1 map you had?

And do you have any other mods?

PS - I have moved the thread to the main section so more people will see it  :happy2:

Hedge:
Do you know what your REVO settings are? Do you have access to VCDS? :smiley:

berttie21:
I have just had a stage 01 and no other mods (yet).

The settings on the Revo were:- boost = 6,   Fuel = 8,   and Timing = 4,

Unfortunately I do not have access to a VCDS.

The fuel is sainsbury's 99 ron.

Beddie:
Fuel may be your problem mate?
Thought Sainsburys only did 97Ron? Try a trip to the nearest Tescos for some 99, every little helps...   :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version