All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

(1/18) > >>

true-blue:
I'm keen on a private sale ED30 I've found (but still yet to view)

1 Owner 57 plate 42k miles, UK maindealer, Red, DSG, Sun Roof, Upgraded sound (6cd in dash) FVWSH inc recent DSG oil change, Rear park sensors (possibly a few other bits)

It's in red and looks very nice from the Hi Res Pic's I've been sent. I'm aware that the mileage is on the high side for a dec 07 but I'm not terribly put off as it has been fully serviced. The Chap is looking for £13,950

Is that reasonable or a touch rich?  also anything else I should be wary of with high miles in a short time ?

many thanks in advance Gents.   :smiley:

celica:
in comparison on price on VW.co.uk so you get dealer service, come back, finance options, part ex options etc etc.
£13995, a 2005 GTI, 5dr, DSG, leather with 16k miles.

MAT ED30:
I have just done 38k in mine and and it just gets better as it pulls better now the engine has the miles on it and as long as its had a a service when it should dont worry about  :driver:

Phil Mcavity:
Red is great, but pay close attention to the bonnet, front bumper and splitters for stone chips. If there is seek a £500 or so reduction to fix it,

I am biased, but white /Red are the ones to hunt :wink:

Ifti:
Seems like a decent price for an ED30 IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version