All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

<< < (9/18) > >>

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 12, 2009, 06:53:12 pm ---For true-Blue

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=266.15

reply 24 onward. :happy2:



--- End quote ---


That's the thread I read just before posting 'very, very nice.....'  I meant your car  :happy2:

Moschops:
Nice spec, hope its a gem.

RE MPG, I've just filled mine up this morning, run from new on V-power although has had an initial tank of BP Ultimate supplied by the dealer... :happy2:

436.2 miles from a tank, best so far, normally average about 340-360, MPG is roughly 32.7 on a trip to/from work 27 miles across dual carraigeway, A and B roads and some stop/starts for traffic lights.  :driver:

Best R32 tankfull so far is just under 300 :laugh:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Moschops on May 12, 2009, 10:02:31 pm ---Nice spec, hope its a gem.

RE MPG, I've just filled mine up this morning, run from new on V-power although has had an initial tank of BP Ultimate supplied by the dealer... :happy2:

436.2 miles from a tank, best so far, normally average about 340-360, MPG is roughly 32.7 on a trip to/from work 27 miles across dual carraigeway, A and B roads and some stop/starts for traffic lights.  :driver:

Best R32 tankfull so far is just under 300 :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Didn't know you'd done 300 in her yet!  :laugh:

Aparoon:
Hi mate, i bought my editon 30 in february and was in exactly the same position as you, i found one for £15000 and that was the cheapest at the dealers at the time, it had done 48000 miles! I was really unsure about the mileage, but it was everything i wanted, red, dsg, xenons, vw sound pack, parking sensors tints and 3dr ! I bought the car regardless of the mileage as i went to see it and it was mint, the services were spot on and for the 15000 i was able to get a fresh service, 2 new front tyres, tax, a tnak of fuel, gap insurance and obviuosly the year break down cover  :happy2:

Even now sometimes i think about the mileage but then i realise i couldnt care less as its everything i wanted  :jumpmove:

celica:

--- Quote from: true-blue on May 12, 2009, 04:43:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 12, 2009, 03:50:03 pm ---Sounds like a Bargain, good history. Say will you accept 13500, if he says no then go halfway at 13750. Even still with the spec and history, thats a bit of a steal my friend. Good luck. she will look gorgeous when all polished. :wink:

--- End quote ---





I think so, off to see it tomorrow evening so hopefully it'll be as clean as it appears in the pic's and I can put down a deposit..... then repeat the journey all over again on sunday  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

nice work
good luck

did you find out if it has highline, mfsw, xenons etc.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version