All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

<< < (10/18) > >>

Moschops:

--- Quote from: celica on May 12, 2009, 10:27:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: true-blue on May 12, 2009, 04:43:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 12, 2009, 03:50:03 pm ---Sounds like a Bargain, good history. Say will you accept 13500, if he says no then go halfway at 13750. Even still with the spec and history, thats a bit of a steal my friend. Good luck. she will look gorgeous when all polished. :wink:

--- End quote ---





I think so, off to see it tomorrow evening so hopefully it'll be as clean as it appears in the pic's and I can put down a deposit..... then repeat the journey all over again on sunday  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

nice work
good luck

did you find out if it has highline, mfsw, xenons etc.? It's not got Xenons, you tell looking at the pics, also I would have thought being DSG, it has Highline and MFSW
--- End quote ---

celica:

--- Quote from: Moschops on May 12, 2009, 10:02:31 pm ---Nice spec, hope its a gem.

RE MPG, I've just filled mine up this morning, run from new on V-power although has had an initial tank of BP Ultimate supplied by the dealer... :happy2:

436.2 miles from a tank, best so far, normally average about 340-360, MPG is roughly 32.7 on a trip to/from work 27 miles across dual carraigeway, A and B roads and some stop/starts for traffic lights.  :driver:

Best R32 tankfull so far is just under 300 :laugh:

--- End quote ---

you have both?
i think i read the golf petrol tank is 55 litres, but how many litres to fill up roughly when light comes on?

pitch3110:
Looks a good buy to me :happy2:

I spent £13,750 in Feb for Mar '07 3dr S/Grey ED30, 20k, ipod, sound pack, c/armrest, privee glass, xenons, folding mirrors with puddle lights & in A1 nic. for the wife.

Since added cruise & p/sensors for £500.

Never been happier with a car.

MPG.........between 27-39 depending on route.

ta

garethmk1:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 12, 2009, 01:29:06 pm ---My two penneth!  :wink:

Car seems good value for the money but I'd still be looking at making an offer. Bear in mind this car has lost all but 10k since new!

Oh and Celica, where you getting your MPG info? My ED30 is pushing 330+ and I regularly achieve over 33mpg and if Im 'carefull' I can get 37-39mpg!  :wink: Which equates to nigh on 400+ miles per tank.

The R32 @ best will only get you 300-330 per tank.  :happy2:

Good luck with the purchase!  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Likewise - I have had 400 miles plus from a tank on motorway driving ! Diesel economy with circa 300bhp - great ! :drinking:

pazz:

--- Quote from: pitch3110 on May 13, 2009, 03:24:22 pm ---I spent £13,750 in Feb for Mar '07 3dr S/Grey ED30, 20k, ipod, sound pack, c/armrest, privee glass, xenons, folding mirrors with puddle lights & in A1 nic. for the wife.

--- End quote ---

Bit of a bargain??? Guessing it was a private sale?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version