All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
ED30 price advice please!
Phil Mcavity:
I payed by Debit card celica. As long as you notify the bank of your upcoming transaction.So they fine and i had no problems. Putting your pin number in was memorable :wink:
Comparison between the 2.......... Apart from feeling like the cat that had the cream, driving with the Biggest grin you'd ever seen.
The steering felt more conected to the road was one thing i noticed, although suspention setups are ment to be the same, and its been said it must of been different tyres making the feel different via the steering wheel, but honestly both GTi and Ed30 had Dunlop sportmax's on, so that theory i didnt agree with tbh.
You can feel the road more via the wheel or More connected to the tarmac if you know what i mean.
Apart from the extra grunt,the ed30's ease of ability to accelatate from 50mph,it just seems to have way more grunt (Midrange) and gets up the mph gauge so much quicker and with little effort.
Driving in mine, i get more onlookers staring at the car, and i spose in Red, its pretty loud to the eye compared to my old Golfs (a grey GTi before and the Blue Mk5 GTi before that.)
182_blue:
--- Quote from: celica on May 15, 2009, 11:29:14 pm ---how was the drive compared to the gti?
if you don't mind me asking, how are you exchanging £. or you going armed with notes, bankers draft, online payment before etc.?
--- End quote ---
i paid for mine with a debit card :happy2:
T88OMM:
--- Quote from: 182_blue on May 16, 2009, 07:42:39 am ---
--- Quote from: celica on May 15, 2009, 11:29:14 pm ---how was the drive compared to the gti?
if you don't mind me asking, how are you exchanging £. or you going armed with notes, bankers draft, online payment before etc.?
--- End quote ---
i paid for mine with a debit card :happy2:
--- End quote ---
+1 :happy2:
Whilst on the topic, I was speaking to a guy from Bentley the other day and he was telling me how Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo came into his place not long back and paid for a £140,000 Conti GT on his debit card :signLOL: :signLOL:
true-blue:
I'm suprised at how different the 30 felt to the Gti, feels very special to me.... and very rapid. No disrespect to R32 owners but I personaly think the ED30 is the ultimate Gti - unless it's raining.
I'm paying cash as the chap coming for mine this afternoon is paying me cash.
I work for a bank and even though I've not dealt with physical money for a while I know what to look for :wink:
1 sleep to go,....... that sounds so sad at 40 :embarrassed:
Phil Mcavity:
You will have to change your username to True Red after tommorow :wink:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version