All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

My wheel refurb pics!!!Updated(Now on the golf) ;-)

<< < (3/5) > >>

golfman:
Thanks for all the positive replys guys i will get pics up when i have them back on the car :happy2:
black roof to match next :scared:

Greeners:
Likey Likey Golf Man!  :happy2:

I want to see some door open shots when you get the wheels on please!  :P :signLOL: :wink:

golfman:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 13, 2009, 10:40:26 am ---Likey Likey Golf Man!  :happy2:

I want to see some door open shots when you get the wheels on please!  :P :signLOL: :wink:

--- End quote ---
:angry015: :angry015: :angry015:
only joking mate :happy2:
just hope they look  8) on the car :scared:

VC:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 13, 2009, 10:40:26 am ---Likey Likey Golf Man!  :happy2:

I want to see some door open shots when you get the wheels on please!  :P :signLOL: :wink:

--- End quote ---

 :grin:

liking the colour scheme on them alot   8)

it's nice to see something original like this, most people bin the 'smaller' stock rims  :happy2:

T88OMM:
I like them a LOT!  :drool: :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version