All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

anyone wanting the rieger front

<< < (2/4) > >>

RedRobin:
....

Noticing that the eBay seller refers to it as being tough ABS plastic and not "fibreglass rubbish", there is a definite advantage in a fibreglass front spoiler because it's easier to repair and, as my accident repair centre/bodyshop guy pointed out: If you have a stronger knock it is far less likely to cause more extensive damage by transferring impact forces elsewhere.

I've scraped mine a few times and it's been easy to repair.

I'm not knocking ABS plastics but just pointing out a difference. OSIR's latest version of mine is now ABS plastic.

joesgti:
dan, weve had words about this!  :mad:

 :grin: :laugh:

Jaywoo-GTI:
How much are these splitters normally?

BeezerDiesel:
In the link I posted in gillm's thread ther other day the same seller does them for £179 on their online shop http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_tryout&product_id=3173&category_id=1889&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

I didn't check the postage costs on their website but I'm sure if they can do them at £189 posted with ebay costs they could give a little discount for a semi organised group buy.

Rich:
I dont like plastic.


To me makes something look cheap and tacky....


My personal opinion :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version