All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

vw rear badge

<< < (2/2)

Hurdy:
If anyone seriously does need one of these, then I have a spare mint one from when I swapped to the CF one. :smiley:

joesgti:
i need a new rear badge, but i have the flat type so would i need a new full lock?

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: joesgti on May 14, 2009, 12:35:21 pm ---i need a new rear badge, but i have the flat type so would i need a new full lock?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

But, then I would say that wouldn't I :grin:

Seriously though, I believe the flat version simply sticks on, so you wouldn't need a full lock, but I don't know if they are still available. :confused:

Obviously if you want to "upgrade" to the 3D version, you would need the lock mechanism too. :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version