All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What grilles?

<< < (2/2)

WhiteGTI:
 :happy2:

Welcome to the forum  :smiley:

WhiteGTI:
Oh just so you know, the R Line Grille part numbers are for the two fog light grilles.

With regard to the middle grille, I'm not sure what it is. Although from memory I think it is from a Jetta...? The user 'matt a' will be able to help because I believe that he had the same set-up on his old car.

EDIT: See this topic - http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2118.0

VC:
that look is one of my favourites on the gti  :drool:

welcome to the forum too  :happy2:

tomoc2003:
Cheers guys i found this useul too  :happy2:

Welcome mate you'll find plenty of help on here! Top guy's

DubwayDan:
the middle grill looks like a gtsport one to me, looks exactly the same as mine anyway (2008 gt sport tsi)  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version