All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Liquid from www.racediagnostics.com
Jaywoo-GTI:
Just sent racediagnostics a email regarding there Liquid (mini obd unit),
I had seen these before when i ran my audi but just enquired about when the MK5 version would be out.
The said it will be ready by the end of the year. Anybody else interested in this?
More info visit www.racediagnostics.com
WhiteGTI:
I've seen it on the MK1 TT, and apart from the rather small screen it was very impressive! A shame that it hasn't been available for the MK5 yet.
Hedge:
--- Quote from: Jaywoo-GTI on May 14, 2009, 09:55:47 am ---Just sent racediagnostics a email regarding there Liquid (mini obd unit),
I had seen these before when i ran my audi but just enquired about when the MK5 version would be out.
The said it will be ready by the end of the year. Anybody else interested in this?
More info visit www.racediagnostics.com
--- End quote ---
Spot of bother with that url old chap. It should be just www.racediagnostics.com not ftp. :smiley:
Hurdy:
Awesome GTI had a MKIV version on display in their shop for a while. It does look quite trick and is one of the reasons I haven't gone for a boost gauge. Here's hoping that it is out soon. :happy2:
Jaywoo-GTI:
Link sorted :embarrassed:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version