All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Mk6 Gti being drove today!!

(1/4) > >>

neo66:
Saw one being drove about an hour ago! Dark blue 4 door MK6 GTi!

joesgti:

--- Quote from: neo66 on May 14, 2009, 02:16:19 pm ---Saw one being drove about an hour ago! Dark blue 4 door MK6 GTi!

--- End quote ---

and what did you think of it?  :smiley:

JPC:
ive just seen a black on in the dealers. had the same leather seats as the existing r32s and gtis!? apart from the headrests.

Now, i love the existing mk5 headrests in GTI but look at the mk6 ones.
its almost as if the designer fell asleep halfway thru drawing them!

they are AWFUL!!!!!

neo66:
Didn't like the colour to to be honest, he was almost in traffic so it didn't really jump out if you know what I mean.
Have to take a trip down the dealers sometime soon!

animal:
Do you mean 'driven'?

I saw one in Guildford the other day, I really like them - very W12 650 looking, especially in white.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version