All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

'GTI' Badge on Steering Wheel....removal

(1/2) > >>

WhiteGTI:
Anyone know how to get the thing off without breaking any clips etc?

Are removal guidelines listed on ETKA? I know Very Cherry has posted some instructions before regarding how to install/remove various parts, so wondered if there was something similar for this?

I've tried wiggling it and it feels like it just pulls off, but I don't want to snap anything.

I quite fancy making some of it red  :smiley: :smiley:

VC:
i dont have access to my manuals at the moment, they're not Mac friendly  :ashamed:

T88OMM:
Just pull it off Chris, it may feel like something is gonna snap but it wont. I have changed a few of these over before and I have never had one come close to snapping  :happy2:

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 14, 2009, 08:54:15 pm ---Just pull it off Chris, it may feel like something is gonna snap but it wont. I have changed a few of these over before and I have never had one come close to snapping  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Legend Tom!  :happy2:

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on May 14, 2009, 08:57:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 14, 2009, 08:54:15 pm ---Just pull it off Chris, it may feel like something is gonna snap but it wont. I have changed a few of these over before and I have never had one come close to snapping  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Legend Tom!  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

No probs matey  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version