All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (6/16) > >>

GTIjames:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 15, 2009, 08:52:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: GTIjames on May 15, 2009, 08:47:23 pm ---glad u got it sorted mate,was a pain to get installed for me.. have been rather impressed so far though seen 110 in 3rd been out every night this week testing  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

I saw your piece on it when you first had it fitted. I came across the same USA-UK time issues you had :surprised:

It is addictive isn't it though listening to those 7k+ upshifts and pops :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---
p

Certainly is, had a boost gauge fitted same day and was spiking at 25psi and holding 20psi right up to c6800 rpm, then changes up and your at 4000rpm with 20psi and flying, love it :happy2:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: john_o on May 15, 2009, 09:10:32 pm ---nice one Hurdy , Im very jealous
Reckon with this software update makes DSG the box to have  :happy2: esp as it solves the clutch clamping load issues....

you coming to the SC meet , would be good to see how many extra gg's youve now got  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

If I can come I will, but I'm on afternoons and would have to get cover.

I thought that the 25 slots were full anyway....plus some reserves too.

Not to mention the voyeurs and bourbon munchers :laugh:

Hurdy:
 :laugh:

Should have gone to specsavers :signLOL:

T88OMM:
Sounds brilliant Hurdy, DSG changes are very quick standard, I can't imagine what they are like now  :happy2: :happy2:

Sunglasses Ron:
Glad to see you are happy with the DSG software John.. Good in it?  :drool: But I wouldn't get to confident about taking 4/10th of your 1/4 mate. 1/10 will be about your lot I would say.. But that's not just what it is all about. The whole experience of all other features is spot on..  :happy2:
I reckon you have got a good 3-4/10ths to come of your time anyway John with a few more runs under your belt. From going out in the passenger seat it feels just as quick as mine..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version