All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (11/16) > >>

true-blue:
Mine is DSG though.

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: true-blue on May 21, 2009, 09:30:03 pm ---Mine is DSG though.

--- End quote ---

Ah well then definitely email Revo  :happy2:

Sunglasses Ron:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on May 21, 2009, 09:30:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: true-blue on May 21, 2009, 09:30:03 pm ---Mine is DSG though.

--- End quote ---

Ah well then definitely email Revo  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

I can also vouch for their expertise with the DSG too.. Awesome bit of software, trust me!  :wink:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: illyun on May 21, 2009, 04:18:20 pm ---Sorry Hurdy, I thought I'd posted a congrats post on here already but obviously not - congratulations and with the Quaife, it'ill be awesome.  I'm not feeling bitter, twisted and left out at all with my crocked Ed30 :sad: :sad: :sad:

--- End quote ---

I still can't believe that JKM haven't bottomed the problem out yet. I'll pop into your thread to update myself. :smiley:

Keep the faith 8)

The wheel man:
This sound awesome!!  Im almost tempted to donate my place at Superships RR to see what the beast can do!!!!  Almost 

Would be nice to have a 7700K redline on a manual too, anyome know if this can be done with a remap?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version