All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tyre time, Goodyear F1 Assy or Michelin Pilot sport 2?

<< < (8/9) > >>

Gene Hunt:

--- Quote from: Mark_GTIV on May 19, 2009, 03:23:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on May 19, 2009, 03:13:30 pm ---Is 225/40 ZR18 92Y XL the correct size/load rating etc please ?.

--- End quote ---

Yes it is.. perfect.

--- End quote ---
............. :happy2: thanks.

sixpot:

--- Quote from: Ifti on May 20, 2009, 12:45:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: sixpot on May 19, 2009, 05:43:52 pm ---Getting some Falkens (452) fitted tomorrow, so I'll let you know what they are like.

--- End quote ---

Im thinking of getting these - so will be very interested to hear your thoughts ;)

--- End quote ---

Well I've fitted them onto the back so I can get the older tyres scrubbed down quickly on the front, and so far they have been great despite the wet conditions today. The real test will be when I purchase another two for the front in a few weeks.

Gene Hunt:
Price if you don't mind please ?.

sixpot:

--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on May 20, 2009, 03:13:55 pm ---Price if you don't mind please ?.

--- End quote ---

£75 each, fitted, balanced and case disposal.  :smiley:

Edit. Thats the 18's too.

Gene Hunt:
Thanks mate thats great value. :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version