All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
WHOOOOO HOOO!!!
true-blue:
Evening all,.............
Fantastic car. Wife absolutely loves it and has taken to DSG big time.
Didn't get back until 4.00 as stopped off on the way home, and then went to collect 'mini-me' soon as we got back so spent some time at the outlaws!
Just went to take a few snaps and my camera battery is flat :ashamed:
Spent the last half hour setting up the pioneer properly - the settings were all over the place and it was sounding rough and the system was unstable (crashed twice on the way home). Just loaded the latest firmware, done a system reset and adjusted some basic settings and it's booted up MUCH quicker and is MUCH more responsive - it's like a different unit :smiley:
The car, in a word AWESOME :jumpmove: :jumping: :jumpmove: :jumping: :jumpmove: :jumping: :driver:
Phil Mcavity:
Great stuff, now go charge your camera, pics up tommorow or we'll come looking for you :wink:
:happy2:
VC:
bring forth the pictures :party:
SteveP:
Not posting pictures within 24 hours of ownership is not a banning offence :signLOL: :signLOL:
true-blue:
Just gone in from work.
This car is just fantastic, after a day out and about visiting clients I'm loving DSG. Plod about in Auto in heavy traffic and town centres, no left-leg clutch cramp and then..... let rip with the paddles, Superb :evilgrin:
I didn't really like the non-paddle version of DSG but with the paddles it's excellent, only had it a day but I wouldn't want to go back to a manual already :ashamed:
It's like two cars in one 8)
Will try and get some pic's tonight but the car's filthy where I've been flying round the lanes in Gloucstershire. I'm going to clean it properly at the weekend, so I'll post some arty-farty pic's after that....... unless anyone really wants to see a pic of a muddy red golf :signLOL:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version