All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
WHOOOOO HOOO!!!
The wheel man:
Wish i went for DSG now :sad:
Looking forward to seeing the pics though...... nice and dirty :grin:
T88OMM:
Glad you like it mate, as you say DSG is awesome :laugh:
Phil Mcavity:
--- Quote from: true-blue on May 18, 2009, 05:13:46 pm ---Just gone in from work.
This car is just fantastic, after a day out and about visiting clients I'm loving DSG. Plod about in Auto in heavy traffic and town centres, no left-leg clutch cramp and then..... let rip with the paddles, Superb :evilgrin:
I didn't really like the non-paddle version of DSG but with the paddles it's excellent, only had it a day but I wouldn't want to go back to a manual already :ashamed:
It's like two cars in one 8)
Will try and get some pic's tonight but the car's filthy where I've been flying round the lanes in Gloucstershire. I'm going to clean it properly at the weekend, so I'll post some arty-farty pic's after that....... unless anyone really wants to see a pic of a muddy red golf :signLOL:
--- End quote ---
So then, as you like the paddles so much, you need to get some of these Babies True-Blue :wink:. This website costs you a fortune and plants more seeds then Percy thrower used to :signLOL: :signLOL:
celica:
true-blue, did you say you are from bristol? don't suppose you wanna give me a demo ride ;-)
i just wanna be like you lol
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4780.0
true-blue:
--- Quote from: celica on May 18, 2009, 06:55:42 pm ---true-blue, did you say you are from bristol? don't suppose you wanna give me a demo ride ;-)
i just wanna be like you lol
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4780.0
--- End quote ---
Yes sure, no problemo..... you can also see how when a 42k in 18 months car holds up :wink: Might not be able to do until the weekend though, but busy with work this week.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version