All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Windscreen wipers
bacillus:
Another useful tip if the wipers are in the service position and off the windscreen is NOT to start the car and drive forwards as the wipers will move back into their usual position, chipping a little bit of paint off the back curved edge of the bonnet. :ashamed:
Greeners:
Well Im lost! I can't figure out if it's me posting and if so what Im saying!?!?!?
There is NO problem with lifting your bonnet whilst the wipers are in the Valet position! :happy2:
Top Cat:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 18, 2009, 07:46:24 pm ---Well Im lost! I can't figure out if it's me posting and if so what Im saying!?!?!?
There is NO problem with lifting your bonnet whilst the wipers are in the Valet position! :happy2:
--- End quote ---
Its crystal clear to me Stealth. :laugh:
stealthwolf:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 18, 2009, 07:46:24 pm ---I can't figure out if it's me posting and if so what Im saying!?!?!?
--- End quote ---
There's your username to the left. Then there's your sig which states your name.
I'm still waiting on VC.
SteveP:
^^^ I am going to give up trying to work out who's posting and just call you both greenwolf :signLOL: :signLOL:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version