All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

front bumper honeycomb

(1/6) > >>

nads1_uk:
I've got an 05 reg mk5 gti.  I've noticed some of the honeycomb section on the front lower grill are missing, the same ones are missing from the near side as the off side.  I've looked at several gti's and the ones I've seen range from having non missing to some that have about 6 sections missing.  So anyone know why because this is bugging me?

Nads

182_blue:
erm, stone damage ??, just buy a new one there cheap enough

joesgti:
could you post a pic? if its a square cut out then you have open slot grills.  :smiley:

markymark:

--- Quote from: joesgti on May 18, 2009, 04:13:39 pm ---could you post a pic? if its a square cut out then you have open slot grills.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same, sounds like you may have the open fog light grills for the warmer climate spec Golf....not that it is here!  :signLOL:

nads1_uk:
It's not stone damage as there is no rough edges.  I'll take some pictures tonight and post them - Cheers for the replies though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version