All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

front bumper honeycomb

<< < (3/6) > >>

182_blue:

--- Quote from: nads1_uk on May 18, 2009, 04:21:33 pm ---It's not stone damage as there is no rough edges.  I'll take some pictures tonight and post them - Cheers for the replies though!

--- End quote ---

sorry i was confused by your post, thought you meant middle grill

nads1_uk:
Yes it's all very strange but cheers for everyone's input

Nads

WILLZIE:
I have one honecombe missing on each side of the car, altho you can't really see it on the nearside, but its there or rather not there if you know what I mean! LOL.
I asked at the dealer but cant remember what they said.

vwrascal:
^^^^^^
thats the hole for the screw which holds them on   :happy2: 

nads1_uk:
Willzie
  How did you add the picture?  I took some photos but couldn't add them.  Mine are a bit more irregular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version