All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

First time on track!

(1/5) > >>

Cochese:
 Just had my GTI on track (Knockhill)  for the first time.  :driver: LOVED IT!  :jumping: :jumpmove: Can't believe it's taken me this long to get it on and can't wait for my next shot. Roll on next month!! :party: 
 

Tfsi_Mike:

How was it?  Hints, tips?

Cochese:
 It  was wet as a barstewards so not ideal track weather. However, still the most fun I've had in the Falcon by a mile. Best tip I think is get a Quaife diff cause this really helped me get all the grip I could out there today. Through the twisties I was  catching my mate's M3 although as soon as we hit the straight he was gone. :scared:

VC:
i love track time  :party:

what was the music of choice? i always love a slice of the FOO's  :evilgrin:

matty_jetta:
How do you guys book your track time?

Im quite intesested in getting into it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version