All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rear bumper idea

(1/3) > >>

gaz b:

Hi folks, I'm looking for some opinions on an Idea I had for my bumper. I'm not too keen on colour coding the full bumper as I like the way the side skirts flow into it. So if I color coded the bumper then I would need to do the skirts and it opens a can of worms! 

Has anybody seen this done on a golf before?  I know the mock up is ruff but you get the idea! :grin:

Any pics of it done would be appreciated! :happy2:

markymark:
I quite like that, its a different slant than I have seen before. There is a GTI round here with it done the other way and that looks cool too!  :happy2:

VC:
hhhmmm, not sure, i think the other way around? leave the black where youve done it red and paint the upper half?

T88OMM:
Not for me mate, the oppostite way round would be look better IMO  :happy2:

TomB:
Sorry mate, I think it'd work better on a blue or black car, it looks a bit strange on a bright car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version