All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 question

<< < (2/7) > >>

Greeners:
I thought they did?  :chicken:

QD MBE:
 :signIWS: :signIWS:


--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 19, 2009, 03:50:30 pm ---I thought they did?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

R32 Ownership Course

Day One, Lesson one, book one, page one..........................
R32's do not all come with a Multi wheel.

Blimey even the cleaner knew that!  Call yourself a dubber!   :signLOL: :signLOL:

JPC:
I thought they all came with highline and MFSW, thats sh*tty if they dont!

"flagship" model and thats an option?

Greeners:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on May 19, 2009, 04:02:16 pm --- :signIWS: :signIWS:


--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 19, 2009, 03:50:30 pm ---I thought they did?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

R32 Ownership Course

Day One, Lesson one, book one, page one..........................
R32's do not all come with a Multi wheel.

Blimey even the cleaner knew that!  Call yourself a dubber!   :signLOL: :signLOL:


--- End quote ---

Feeling brave being so far away are we!  :angry015: :P

prepree:
Whilst were on the subject of the R, does anyone know the exact figure of 3dr CW in the UK?  :rolleye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version