All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

latest Mod for Phylis.......

<< < (4/5) > >>

TomB:
Looking good!

What colour are the standard ones? Black?  I don't know if you knew, but the ones fitted to the Leon Cupra R and Ibiza Cupra are grey.

I can get a pic if you're interested?

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: TomB on May 20, 2009, 12:51:05 pm ---Looking good!

What colour are the standard ones? Black?  I don't know if you knew, but the ones fitted to the Leon Cupra R and Ibiza Cupra are grey.

I can get a pic if you're interested?

--- End quote ---
We love pics on this website!!, the wheels are silver as standard, and the dark antracite is the colour im changing mine to.2nd wheel hopefully goes on tommorow. :happy2:

joesgti:
looks good phil,  :happy2:

need to be lowered now  :signLOL:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: joesgti on May 20, 2009, 03:25:59 pm ---looks good phil,  :happy2:

need to be lowered now  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---
lol or Slammed as you say joe  :happy2:

joesgti:
yups   :happy2:

put it on some springs, the wife will never know  :wink: :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version